Mar 18, 2010

Lisa + Ben

Photobucket

For over ten years, people have asked if I get bored of "doing weddings". The answer is "NEVER!" Every wedding is as different as the couple I photograph. My passion is to bring out the true personalities and tell the couple's unique story. It's always in the details...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Lisa and Ben! I am honored that you chose me to document your celebration. Thank you! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe me, Scott, the honor is ours! You were truly a pleasure to work with, and I am absolutely floored by the incredible quality of your work!
Thank you for documenting this event for us in such a manner that does it justice! =)

Debra Miller said...

It is a truely beautiful representation of a beautiful day!

history