May 25, 2009

Amy and Chris

Photobucket

Last December Amy and Chris came out to Maui to finalize their wedding plans and we got together to shoot their engagement photos. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Today is their wedding day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always heard about the "special bond" between a father and daughter. After becoming a father myself, I have a whole new appreciation for the FOTB's.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

About 80 friends and family members joined the couple in the celebration at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua.

Photobucket

I love my job! I never get tired of seeing such joy and happiness on a wedding day. I am so fortunate to call this my profession.

Photobucket

Thank you Amy and Chris for including me as part of this momentous occasion!

No comments:

history