Apr 9, 2009

Anniversary Five

This week Kimi and I celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I am blessed in many, many ways, and my life is much sweeter to be able share it with her. AND now, with Kainani, OMG! It's beyond words to describe how lucky I feel to have both these beautiful girls in my life. It's like a dream that I never want to wake up from.


We assembled a "dream team" of professionals to document our celebration. I want to thank Chrissy Lambert and Hawaii Video Memories for capturing it all with such elegance and style.

And we want to thank our good friend Pia Aluli who officiated our ceremony.
We had our "perfect day" in the trade wind showers on the north shore of Maui. You know, to the Hawaiian people, it's a blessing when it rains on your wedding day. I know for sure, Kimi and I are definitely Blessed!

5 YEARS! and to think....my grandparents celebrated 74 YEARS of marriage..... Kimi, I think we are on our way!! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

history