Oct 9, 2008

"Make It Work"



These are Tim Gunn's words of advice he shares with the designers on the weekly Bravo Channel show, Project Runway.

My wife and I love this show!

I am not too sure what the appeal for me is exactly. Perhaps it is somewhere between my art school projects back in the day, pulling the pressure-filled all-nighters for portfolio cirtique in the morning. Or maybe, my years of video editing, always pursuing the art of the "cut". Most likely it's just the drama of reality TV.

This week's episode was heart breaking. The challenge was to create a bridesmaid dress that best echoed the look of their collection to be shown at New York Fashion Week. "There is nothing wrong with bridesmaid's dresses being pretty and cute ladies", was the best line of the evening from the designer Korto.

It was Fierce!

Anyone have a clue what Heidi Klum says as she says goodbye to each week's loser?
"Off She Daisy?!"

No comments:

history